Turtle Envy Art
One winner will receive a handcrafted, one-of-a-kind woodcut by St. Petersburg artist, Matt Addison. This stunning sea turtle is unbelievably intricate in its 3D detailing.
Size: 12″ x 10″ x 1/4″
Turtle Envy Books
Three winners will receive a copy of Turtle Envy. Winners can select their preferred format (paperback or ebook).
Two Ways to Enter
Sign up for the email newsletter
I send emails monthly or so, typically with an update on what’s happening with A. K. Snyder books.
Sign up for the newsletter now!
Share your ocean art
Let’s flood the social feeds with your favorite ocean-related art. On Instagram, share your drawings, paintings, sketches, murals, sculptures, and photos. No limit to the kind of art you share. If you are not the artist behind the work you share, please include the artist’s name in your post.
Include #turtleenvy in your post, and tag me @aksnyder_author.
You can share as many posts as you want, but only one art entry will be counted per user.
Entries open Friday, July 31 at 12:01 am EST.
Entries must be submitted by Friday, August 14 at 11:59 pm EST.
All entries will be pooled together. If you signed up for the newsletter and shared ocean art, your name will be included twice.
I will draw winners randomly.
Winners will be announced Sunday, August 16.
Enter to win today!
All the fine print
- No purchase necessary to win. Purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your odds of winning.
- Sweepstakes/Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry.
- Wandering River Press will ship physical products within five days of receiving full shipping information from all winners. Shipping times are not guaranteed. Access to digital products will be sent to the winners’ email addresses within five days of receiving full contact information from all winners.
- The immediate family and household members of Wandering River Press are not eligible.
- The duration of the giveaway is specified above.
- The giveaway prizes are specified above.
- The number of eligible entries received and total prizes available determines the odds of winning.
- Entries are accepted via Instagram and the newsletter sign-up form on aksnyderbooks.com. During the promotion period, follow the instructions in the required entry section in each promotion. You automatically will receive one sweepstakes entry by completing each optional or required entry. Use of a private social media accounts to promote this giveaway is at the entrant’s sole discretion and not required to enter.
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or household. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
- Winners are selected at random and will be announced as specified above.
- Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- The giveaway winner will be notified by email or social media message, depending on how the entry was submitted.
- If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification within 14 days, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- In the event that a prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Wandering River Press, sponsor, and their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of such company’s employees from and against any claim or cause of action.
- Wandering River Press reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- The released parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
- Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and sponsor’s and administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- By clicking submit to join the email list, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.